Are you anyone who work Online in Pakistan? You have earned money online but now looking for PayPal Account to Get in Pakistan?
PayPal is one of the easiest & best ways to send & receive payments & money from international companies at very cost-effective & comfortable ways. But there’s a question, Can I use PayPal in Pakistan? the answer is definitely, Not! You can’t but if you follow the below guide, you’ll be able to get one for yourself like I have create one account for myself.
Alternatively, I’d also recommend you Payoneer and if you Sign Up with Payoneer through this Special Link, you’ll get a free $35 Sign UP Bonus instead of $25.
In this post, we’ll guide you how to get PayPal Account the Right way so that you can use your PayPal Account to send & receive payments from companies like Amazon, Ad Networks, Affiliate Networks
- What Is PayPal?
- Best PayPal Alternative?:
- PayPal Account Requirements
- Quick Steps to Make PayPal Account In Pakistan:
- How To Get PayPal Account In Pakistan Free Legally?
- PayPal Account In Pakistan
What Is PayPal?
If you’re a blogger, an affiliate marketer or anyone who owns a business & want to get paid by your customers & companies globally such as Ad Networks, Affiliate Networks, Freelance Networks etc then PayPal in Pakistan is the best solution to receive payments & pay to others.
PayPal is the only online payment processing company that is probably accepted by all major & small businesses & marketplaces across the world.
If you’re in Pakistan working on the Internet and want to use PayPal as your preferred platform to receive low-fees cross-border payments from companies then PayPal is not available here in Pakistan but it does not mean you cannot own a verified PayPal Account in Pakistan.
Here we’ll be talking about how to get it.
Best PayPal Alternative?:
There are many alternatives to PayPal such as Payoneer, stripe & few more available which you can easily sign up for in Pakistan and start using them for sending & receiving payments internationally.
If you can’t get a verified PayPal Account then I’d highly recommend you go for Free Payoneer MasterCard because you can use Payoneer the same like PayPal for sending & receiving cross-border payments with no heavy charges & other fees. Another thing that I like about Payoneer is that you can easily withdraw payments right from your Payoneer account to your local bank account.
Should I Join Payoneer?
Payoneer has been used by millions of users across the world including me too for all of my online payment receiving. The best part with Payoneer is that it’s clearly acceptable & legal in Pakistan and you can earn $35 Sign up Bonus if your use our bonus link below..
Related: PayPal in Pakistan Reviews
PayPal Account Requirements
There are a few requirements before you apply & get a free PayPal account in Pakistan and here they are:
- You must apply for PayPal using anyone’s Mobile Phone Number (it could be your family member who lives overseas such as United Arab Emirates, United States etc).
- You must be 18 years old before you apply for verified PayPal account. (However, this is not required if you’re applying using anyone’s details.)
- You must not use any Fake Documents mentioned on other sites.
Quick Steps to Make PayPal Account In Pakistan:
- Visit PayPal.com & click the sign up button.
- Choose Personal Account or Business Account and click Continue.
- Enter details such as your Country, First & Last Name, Email address etc and click Continue. (Use the country of the person through which you’re applying for PayPal Account & use his/her Mobile Phone Number)
- Click the confirmation link in the email you’ll receive from PayPal to activate your account.
- Once account activated, log into your newly PayPal account.
How To Get PayPal Account In Pakistan Free Legally?
Here’s a step by step PayPal in Pakistan Sign UP guide that you should read to know how to apply for a verified account right here in PK.
First, Visit PayPal.com & click on Sign up button there to go to the signup page.
Now choose whether you want to create a personal account or Business account.
After choosing an account & clicking next, now in the form, put the following details.
Street Address: the street address where your family person lives in
City: the city name your family person lives in
Zip Code: Any ZIP or Area Code of the place where your family person lives in
Follow next steps and you will finally end up creating a free verified PayPal account in Pakistan.
At the final stage, you will have to click the confirmation link PayPal will send to the email address you have provided while signing up for the account. So, check your Inbox & click the confirmation link in order to fully activate your account.
Finally, you’ll have a brand new verified PayPal account you can use to get paid by companies and marketplaces even in Pakistan.
I followed the same steps and got a free account which you can see in the screenshot below.
Please share this guide with your colleagues to let them know that they can easily create an account of their own & can link it with Payoneer account freely & quickly to receive their PayPal money into Payoneer safely.
Also, please don’t forget to visit PayPalInPakistan.pk.
PayPal Account In Pakistan
Available In Pakistan10.0 /10
Money Transfer In Pakistan10.0 /10
No Fees & Charges10.0 /10
No Account Disabling10.0 /10
No Fraud10.0 /10
- #1 Payment Transferring Company In The World
- Supported By All Companies Around The World
- Keeps your Money Safe
- You Can Link Your Payoneer Account With Your PayPal
- You Can Get Account In Pakistan
- Process is a little difficult
- You would fear but don't worry